Wednesday, April 05, 2006
FIRSTLY,
HAPPY 18TH BIRD-DAY, NAO PO!!! :)
May u stay healthy, happy and pretty always! Study hard and all the Sh!T bEst to ya in everything!!! LOVE YOU!!!! :)
Well, i also got one more thing to say.. I wanna apologise to nao po for not being able to accompany u in any way for ur birdday!! :( Wish u had an enjoyable time ok!!! :)
Today went to school the whole day and my bro msg me in the morning asked me if he can use my laptop for the internet.. I gave him the password and now i kinda scared.. I scared that he'd seen my blog and know that i was unhappy with my jie and i had been secretly watching his <<>> .. :X Haiz... ERPS. rocks. Sian ar.. My bro went out so i asked him if i can see his vcd, but then he say he wanna watch tonight, so lend me another day.. Haiz.. The first half only got 25 discs leh, i left 23 to 25 only! So i msg him where he stopped, and can i watch the 23 to 25 now.. He didnt reply le... SIAN!!!!! I WILL BUY THE <<>> VCDS IN THE FUTURE, AND IT'S THE LIMITED EDITION ONE!!!!!!!!!
** P.S. U all can take this as a birthday prezzie hint and forget abt all the sh!t rest like; make-up kit, clothes, shoes etc. :) rocks. waha..
FOR LOWYS_NAOPO, I STILL WAN THE 'SAX' PLS, rocks. :)
Hmmm, wonder how's dear these few days. :P miss ya..
I MISS <<>>!!!!
___ wp :)
youCOLOUREDmyworld;;